Therapist near Woodbury, MN
Are you searching for a therapist near Woodbury, MN? Someone who will understand your thoughts and feelings – who truly cares about your wellbeing. That is exactly what we have to offer at Midwest Psychological Services. Our therapists care about their patients, and they have years of specialized training and professional experience. We will match you with the best therapist to help you overcome obstacles in your life. Our counseling center offers…
- Depression Counseling and Anxiety Counseling
- Marriage Counseling and Couples Counseling
- Family Counseling, Child Counseling and Teen Counseling
- Trauma-Focused Therapy (TF-CBT) and Other Trauma-Focused Counseling Services
- Teletherapy and Telepsychiatry
- Grief Counseling, Addiction Counseling and Anger Management
- Specialized Therapy Programs, Such as Schizophrenia Treatment, OCD Treatment, Bipolar Disorder Treatment, and Others
To schedule an appointment with a therapist near Woodbury, MN, call (715) 381-1980.
Get Matched with the Perfect Therapist near Woodbury, MN
Great therapy starts with a great therapist. While all of our mental health providers are ‘great’ in their own right, some may be better suited for your needs than others. For instance, if you are looking for divorce prevention tips, we will pair you with a marriage counselor who specializes in that area. If you are looking for anxiety counseling, we will match you with a therapist near Woodbury, MN to help you control your anxiety symptoms. You will receive tailored therapy right from the start to ensure your success and progress.
With Midwest Psychological Services, you can enjoy…
- Confidential Counseling in a Comfortable Environment
- Personalized Mental Health Services Adjusted to Fit Your Needs
- Judgement-Free Therapy – You Can Speak out with Confidence
- Professional Advice for All Areas of Your Life, Including Stress Management, Anger Management, Relationship Development, and More
- Counseling Strategies That Tackle the Root Cause of the Problem, Not Just the Symptoms
- Client-Guided Therapy That You Set the Pace for
- Affordable Solutions from an Insurance-Friendly Therapist Office near Woodbury, MN
Call (715) 381-1980 to set up a consultation with a therapist near Woodbury, MN. The call is confidential, and there is no obligation.
Should I See a Psychiatrist or Therapist near Woodbury, MN?
Psychiatrists go to medical school, and they have a deep understanding of the chemistry in the human body. They are responsible for prescribing medication for mental health care. Therapists, on the other hand, help clients understand their emotions so they can control their anxiety, depression, low self-esteem, anger, addiction, and more.
Some people benefit from working with a psychiatrist and a therapist near Woodbury, MN. Others only require care from one type of provider. When you contact our office, we will help you decide which treatment path is right for you.