Teen Counseling near St. Paul, MN
What is teen counseling? What are the goals of teen counseling? These are some of the questions parents ask when they call our therapist office near St. Paul, MN.
Teen counseling is designed to address the specific issues modern teens face. We have therapeutic solutions for peer pressure, anxiety, social media addiction, eating disorders, self-harm, stress, low self-esteem, and more.
Our doctorate-level teen counselors have years of specialized education in child and family counseling. They know how to relate to their clients in a comforting and supportive way.
Call (715) 381-1980 to learn more about our teen counseling programs near St. Paul, MN.
Teen Counseling Personalized to Fit Your Teen
Our teen counseling services are highly recommended by local schools, doctors and churches. That’s because we provide individualized counseling to suit each teen. From anxiety to depression to body dysmorphia, teens may encounter a range of emotions as they approach adulthood. Our counselors have the tools and experience to help them navigate this challenging transition in life.
- Find the Underlying Cause of Depression, Anxiety, Grief, Academic Difficulties, and More
- Get Psychological Testing for Learning Disabilities, Personality Disorders, Mood Disorders, Attention Deficit Disorders, and More
- Learn How to Communicate as a Family to Resolve Conflicts and Prevent Them in the Future
- Find the Right Coping Strategies for Life Struggles (Self-Harm Prevention and Self-Esteem Boosting)
- Explore Specialized Services, Like Teen Counseling after Divorce
- Conquer Social Media Addiction, Substance Abuse, Alcohol Addiction, Eating Disorders and More
If you are interested in teen counseling services for your child, contact our office ner St. Paul, MN. You may reach us at (715) 381-1980.
Psychiatric Services and Medication Management for Teens
If your teenager has been prescribed medication for ADHD, bipolar disorder, anxiety, depression, or other conditions, you can continue treatment with our office. We have several psychiatrists near St. Paul, MN who provide medication management services for teens. You can come to the same office for psychiatric services and teen counseling. Contact our office to learn more.