Psychiatrist near St. Paul, MN
Looking for a psychiatrist in the St. Paul, MN area? Midwest Psychological Services provides psychiatric and counseling services for a wide range of conditions.
We receive many referrals from East Metro hospitals because of our commitment to quality care.
We match each client with the best counselor, therapist or psychiatrist for their unique needs, providing personalized treatment every step of the way.
- Licensed Psychiatrists Who Provide Treatment for ADHD, Bipolar Disorder, PTSD, Schizophrenia, Mood Disorders, Alcohol and Addiction Recovery, and More
- Compassionate Counselors to Help You Overcome Depression, Anxiety, Grief, Couples Conflicts, and More
- Psychological Testing with Highly Accurate Results
- Short-Term and Long-Term Medication Management
- Personalized Psychiatric Care and Counseling Services – We’ll Find the Right Treatment Path for You
- We Accept New Patients! If You Have Recently Moved to St. Paul, MN, Call (715) 381-1980 to Schedule an Appointment
To schedule an appointment with a counselor or psychiatrist near St. Paul, MN, call (715) 381-1980.
Do I Need a Psychiatrist or a Therapist?
Psychiatrists and therapists both work in mental health, but they use different approaches to treat their clients. Psychiatry mostly deals with medication management for patients who are prescribed medications (mood stabilizers, antidepressants, antipsychotics, etc.). Psychology, by comparison, uses proven counseling methods to help patients overcome their personal struggles. Both paths are based on evidence, and both have their own benefits.
When you contact our therapist office near St. Paul, MN, we will match you with the best mental health provider for your needs. That may be a therapist, a psychiatrist, or both. Give us a call at (715) 381-1980 to get started.
High-Quality, Insurance-Friendly Psychiatric Services
At Midwest Psychological Services, we believe in the value of effective, affordable mental health care. We will verify your insurance before your psychiatrist appointment to provide the most accurate out-of-pocket cost estimate.
We provide dual diagnosis counseling, and we have services for patients of all ages. Contact our St. Paul, MN counseling center to learn more about psychiatry, individual counseling, family counseling or couples therapy in your area.