Psychiatrist near Roberts, WI
If you need a psychiatrist near Roberts, WI, we would be happy to assist you. We have multiple psychiatrists on staff with specialized training in medication management, mental health, and behavioral health.
We also have counselors and therapists on hand to improve your treatment even further.
Midwest Psychological Services provides comprehensive care plans personalized to fit each client.
- Confidential Psychiatry Services in a Safe, Comfortable Environment
- Quality Medication Management Tailored to Your Individual Needs
- Counseling Services Available to Address Almost Any Need
- Experienced Psychiatrists Who Use Evidence-Based Treatment Methods
- We Receive Many Referrals from Hospitals and Doctors in Roberts, MI
- Highly-Accurate Psychological Testing for Learning Disabilities, Mood Disorders and More
You may reach us at (715) 381-1980 to schedule an appointment with a psychiatrist near you.
Specialized Medication Management Solutions
At Midwest Psychological Services, we provide specialized psychiatry and medication management services for a range of conditions, including:
- Bipolar Disorder Treatment
- Schizophrenia Treatment
- Trauma Treatment (PTSD Treatment)
- Mood Disorder Treatment
- Depression and Anxiety Treatment
- Dissociative Identity Disorder Treatment
- Attention Deficit Disorder Treatment
- Alcoholism and Addiction Treatment
- And Other Psychiatric Services
We work with clients of all ages, and we accept most insurance programs. Whether you work with a therapist or a psychiatrist, you will always receive personalized care with Midwest Psychological Services. We have a great reputation in the Roberts, WI community because we truly care about our patients. All of our psychiatric services are evidence-based, so you receive the highest level of mental health care from the start. Give us a call at (715) 381-1980 to learn more.
Personalized Counseling from Compassionate Therapists
The most successful treatment programs often include a combination of medication management and evidence-based counseling. We offer both of these services at our therapist office near Roberts, WI. Your counselor and psychiatrist can work together to provide a personalized care plan for your specific needs. From depression treatment to addiction recovery and more, we have a counseling program that’s perfect for you. Give us a call to learn about our counseling and psychiatric services near Roberts, WI.