Psychiatrist near River Falls, WI
Are you looking for a psychiatrist near River Falls, WI? You may have received a referral from a doctor or counselor, or you may have recently moved to the area.
Whatever the case may be, the knowledgeable staff at Midwest Psychological Services is here to help. We have psychiatrists and therapists on staff to address your needs, and we treat a wide range of mental health and behavioral conditions.
Contact us at (715) 381-1980 to schedule an appointment with a psychiatrist near River Falls.
Affordable Medication Management from Experienced Psychiatrists
Our psychiatrists have years of specialized training in medication management. This is an area of psychiatry that requires precision care to ensure each patient stays healthy and happy. We work with most insurance companies, and we will keep your insurance in mind when creating a medication plan. Every step of the way, you will receive the top-quality care you expect and deserve.
- Insurance-Friendly Counseling Center – We Will Verify Your Insurance before Treatment to Provide Exact Pricing for Appointments
- Knowledgeable Psychiatrists with Specialized Training beyond Their Doctorates
- Personalized Medication Management Designed to Suit Your Needs
- New Patients Welcome! If You’ve Recently Moved to River Falls, WI, Call (715) 381-1980 to Learn about Our Psychiatric Services
- Psychological Testing for ADHD, Autism, Learning Disabilities, and Much More
- Specialized Psychiatry for People with Schizophrenia, Bipolar Disorder, Mood Disorders, PTSD, and Other Conditions
At Midwest Psychological Services, we provide top-quality psychiatric services for River Falls, WI and surrounding areas. You may reach our office at (715) 381-1980 to schedule an appointment with a psychiatrist near you.
Your Psychiatrist Can Work Closely with Your Therapist
Many patients benefit from a combination of therapy and medication management. We provide both of those services at our counseling center near River Falls, WI. We have several psychiatrists, neuropsychologists, counselors and therapists on staff, and they can work together to create the best treatment plan for you. Everything you need at one therapist office. Contact Midwest Psychological Services to meet with a counselor or psychiatrist near you.