Eating Disorder Treatment in Hudson WI
Looking for eating disorder treatment in Hudson WI? Midwest Psychological Services offers proven treatment techniques, including anorexia counseling, bulimia counseling, binge eating disorder counseling, eating addiction counseling, body dysmorphia counseling, muscle dysmorphia counseling, and other eating disorder treatment services. We work with children, teens and adults, and we treat a variety of eating disorder counseling programs. To schedule an appointment with a specialist near you, give us a call at (715) 381-1980.
Personalized Eating Disorder Treatment in a Judgement-Free Environment
Every client is completely unique. The circumstances surrounding each eating disorder are different, and that is why we personalize our treatment programs to fit the client. During eating disorder treatment, a client will…
- Work on the Mental Side of the Eating Disorder
- Overcome Issues with Depression, Anxiety, Low Self-Esteem, Stress Management, Trauma, Grief, and More
- Talk to a Counselor in a Confidential Setting
- Find Healthy Coping Mechanisms for Your Emotions
- Regain Control of Your Life
- Develop a Healthy Relationship with Food and Exercise
- Get Positive Support from a Counselor Who Truly Cares about Your Well-being
- Learn Tested and Proven Solutions for Eating Disorder Treatment
If the treatment program requires input from a nutritionist, your therapist will work with the nutritionist to coordinate care plans. We put our clients first, and we will do all we can to ensure top-quality care. You may schedule an appointment for eating disorder treatment by calling (715) 381-1980.
Does My Child Need Eating Disorder Treatment in Hudson WI?
The symptoms of eating disorders are not always easy to spot. Sudden weight loss or weight gain may be a side effect, but often the symptoms are more subtle. Your child may display uncharacteristic behaviors, such as social isolation or irritability. He or she may begin requesting meals in his or her bedroom, or skipping meals altogether. If you are concerned about your child’s mental health as a whole, contact Midwest Psychological Services. We can help you find the root cause of the issue and get your child the help he or she needs.