Drug Addiction Treatment Center near St. Paul, MN
If you need a drug addiction treatment center near St. Paul, MN, Midwest Psychological Services is here to help. We have several counselors, therapists and psychiatrists who specialize in drug addiction treatment.
We work with different kinds of drug addiction and we service clients of all ages. Best of all, we strive to keep our addiction treatment programs as affordable as possible.
To learn more or to schedule an appointment at our St. Paul drug addiction treatment center, call (715) 381-1980.
How Does Addiction Treatment Work?
Drug addiction treatment is a completely personalized process. Your addiction therapist will evaluate your past, the severity of your drug addiction, your symptoms, your lifestyle, your goals and other factors to create a care plan specific to your needs. No two clients are alike, so you will receive therapy services designed just for you. Along the way, you can…
- Find the Root Cause of the Addiction – What Caused It and What Continues to Fuel It?
- Build a Positive Support System and Eliminate Negative Influences from Your Life
- Work through Depression, Anxiety, Low Self-Esteem, and Other Conditions That Often Accompany Addiction
- Learn How to Control Addiction Urges on a Daily Basis
- Remove Temptations from Your Life and Learn How to Combat Unexpected Triggers
- Get Long-Term Support for Your Drug Addiction Treatment
It all starts with a phone call to our drug addiction treatment center. You may reach our office near St. Paul, MN at (715) 381-1980.
A Confidential Drug Addiction Treatment Center near St. Paul, MN
Your privacy is always a top priority. Our drug addiction treatment services are completely confidential, so you can feel comfortable discussing your addiction with a therapist. We will match you with the best therapist for your specific needs. We have several addiction therapists near St. Paul, MN, and our drug addiction treatment center has convenient office hours. Contact us to learn more about addiction treatment and other counseling services.