Counseling Services near Woodbury MN
Midwest Psychological Services provides insurance-friendly counseling services near Woodbury MN. Our staff of licensed therapists and psychiatrists cover many areas of mental healthcare, including:
- PTSD Treatment – We Work with Many Veterans!
- Anxiety Counseling and Depression Counseling
- Individual Therapy, Couples Therapy and Family Therapy
- Schizophrenia Treatment
- Bipolar Disorder Treatment and Mood Disorder Treatment
- Psychiatry Services, Including Medication Management
- Personalized Trauma Counseling
- Substance Abuse Treatment and Alcohol Addiction Counseling
- Compassionate Grief Counseling
- And Other Insurance-Friendly Counseling Services near Woodbury MN
You will be matched with the best provider for your needs so you can achieve your personal goals. Whether you’ve experienced grief, anxiety, relationship issues, trauma, or other circumstances in your life, we have a specialist to guide you through recovery. Give us a call at (715) 381-1980 to learn more about our counseling services near Woodbury MN.
Which Counseling Services Are Right for Me?
At Midwest Psychological Services, all of our counseling services are personalized for the client. You will not be limited by one sector of mental healthcare. Rather, you will receive comprehensive counseling that addresses every area of your life.
- Each Client Is Matched with the Best Therapist or Psychiatrist for Their Needs
- Comprehensive Counseling Services Tailored for Your Lifestyle
- Evidence-Based Therapy That Focuses on the Underlying Issues
- Dependable Support through Every Obstacle
- Confidential Treatment Completely Free of Judgement
Our office has high referral rates because of our commitment to effective and top-quality care. If you would like to schedule an appointment, contact us at (715) 381-1980.
Doctorate-Level Therapists and Licensed Psychiatrists near Woodbury MN
Most of the therapists at Midwest Psychological Services have doctorates. They are all fully licensed, and their services are compatible with insurance. We also have psychiatrists on staff, so you can receive mental health prescriptions through our office. When you contact us about our counseling services near Woodbury MN, we will pair you with the right provider for you or your family. We are proud to serve this diverse community, and we look forward to guiding you through this stage in your life.