Counseling Services near Stillwater MN
Are you interested in counseling or therapy? Midwest Psychological Services offers affordable counseling services near Stillwater MN. We have programs for adults and children, and we can accommodate individuals, couples and families. No matter what your mental health goals are, we have a solution for you. Some of our most popular counseling programs include:
- Depression Counseling That Focuses on the Root Cause of Depression
- Proven Anxiety Counseling Using Evidence-Based Treatment
- Drug and Alcohol Addiction Counseling with Long-Term Results
- Compassionate Trauma Counseling and PTSD Treatment
- Child Counseling, Teen Counseling and Family Counseling Services
- Confidential Couples Counseling, Including Divorce Prevention
- Personalized Anger Management Programs
- And Other Counseling Services near Stillwater MN
The first step in the journey is to call (715) 381-1980. Our knowledgeable staff members will answer any questions you have, and we then can set up a therapy session for you. Each client is matched with the right therapist for his or her needs.
Custom Therapy to Suit Your Personal Needs
Effective therapy requires personalized advice. At Midwest Psychological Services, we use evidence-based counseling that is tailored for you. The advice you receive will be fitting for your personality, experiences, and overall goals. Best of all, you will get positive support from a therapist you can trust.
- Work One-on-One with a Trusted Therapist near Stillwater MN
- Discuss Your Struggles in a Confidential Setting
- Find Solutions That Fit Your Personality and Lifestyle
- Get Long-Term Support through Life’s Toughest Obstacles
- Receive Quality Counseling for Every Member of the Family
- Learn Coping Strategies for Your Unique Circumstances
Which counseling services are right for you? Find out by calling our therapist office near Stillwater MN: (715) 381-1980.
High-Quality Counseling Services near Stillwater MN
Midwest Psychological Services has a strong reputation in the community. Our therapists and psychiatrists provide amazing mental healthcare with no judgement. Your privacy is protected at every therapy appointment, so you can feel safe sharing your story. We have counseling services for every member of the family, and we would be happy for you to join our family.