Counseling Center near St. Paul, MN
If you are looking for a trusted counseling center near St. Paul, MN, you are in good hands. Midwest Psychological Services has proudly served the St. Paul area for over a decade. We have specialists in many areas of mental health, couples therapy, addiction treatment, medication management and behavioral development.
When you contact our counseling center, we will match you with the best counselor or psychiatrist for your individual needs. Our services are completely confidential, and they are covered by most insurance plans. Give us a call at (715) 381-1980 to get started.
How Does Counseling and Therapy Work?
Counseling is a completely personalized experience. Your therapist will determine which techniques work best for your lifestyle, your experiences, and your current struggles. At our counseling center near St. Paul, MN, we believe in client-guided therapy, which means that you remain in control at all times. Here are some of the goals you might have during your counseling sessions:
- Identify the Root Cause of the Problem (Depression, Anxiety, Relationship Issues, Academic Struggles, Stress, Etc.)
- Learn Tested and Proven Ways to Overcome Obstacles in Your Life
- Gain Control Over Your Emotions and Understand Your Feelings Better
- Work with a Mental Health Specialist with Years of Experience – We Have Several Psychiatrists and Psychologists on Staff
- Improve All Aspects of Your Life and Feel More Accomplished throughout the Day
- Build a Strong Support System You Can Count on
- Speak out in an Honest, Confidential Environment
- Get the Help You Need When You Need It Most
To learn more or to schedule an appointment at our St. Paul, MN counseling center, call (715) 381-1980.
Our Clients Say We’re the Best Counseling Center near St. Paul, MN
Midwest Psychological Services has become a trusted name in St. Paul, MN. That is because we are committed to providing top-quality mental health care at affordable prices. Our updated counseling center is a comfortable place where clients of all ages are welcome. We offer individual counseling, adult counseling, child counseling, teen counseling, couples counseling, family counseling, and more. We truly care about the clients we work with, and we would love to help you.