Child Counseling near St. Paul, MN
Looking for a trusted provider of child counseling near St. Paul, MN? Midwest Psychological Services is highly rated, and we have specialists on hand for children of every age group. We also provide teen counseling, family counseling and couples counseling in the area, so you can work through issues in your household. Our therapist office accepts most forms of insurance, and we can verify insurance ahead of time to provide a price quote. To learn more or to set up an appointment for child counseling near St. Paul, MN, call (715) 381-1980.
A Closer Look at Child Counseling near St. Paul, MN
How does child counseling work? That depends on your child’s needs. At Midwest Psychological Services, we personalize our therapy programs to accommodate each child individually. For instance, some children respond well to traditional question-and-answer therapy. Others respond better to play therapy or other interactive activities. Your child therapist will find a solution that best fits your young one.
- Personalized Therapy Solutions Fit for Your Child (Including Play Therapy)
- Proven Counseling Techniques That Work for Kids
- Child Counseling and Teen Counseling Specialized for Every Age Group
- Individual Appointments and Family Appointments, Designed with Your Child in Mind
- Psychological Testing Available to Diagnose Learning Disabilities, ADHD, Child Anxiety, Autism, and Other Conditions
- Communication Building Tools That Teach Children How to Express Their Feelings
- Family Bonding Tips to Improve Relationships in the Household
If you are ready to schedule an appointment for child counseling near St. Paul, MN, give us a call at (715) 381-1980.
Teen Counseling and Family Counseling Available
In addition to child counseling near St. Paul, MN, we have teen counseling and family counseling programs available. Some children go through a combination of individual counseling and family counseling to overcome obstacles in their lives. Your therapist will suggest the best therapy route for your child. If you are having issues in your marriage, we also offer marriage counseling and divorce prevention services. Contact our office to find out which therapy programs are right for your family.
Call (715) 381-1980 to Learn More about Child Counseling near St. Paul, MN