Child Counseling in Hudson, WI
Midwest Psychological Services is proud to offer child counseling in Hudson, WI. We work with many insurance providers to keep our prices low, and we have extended hours to fit your schedule. Our child counselors used evidence-based techniques to help children overcome obstacles in their lives. Your child will receive personalized care from the moment he or she comes into our therapist office. To learn more or to schedule an appointment for child counseling in Hudson, WI, call (715) 381-1980 today.
Private and Personalized Child Counseling Services
All of our counseling services are completely confidential. They are also catered to fit each person individually. Your child may be struggling with school because of a learning disability, or perhaps he or she is being defiant at home. Your child may have experienced a traumatic event that has changed his mood or behavior. Whatever the circumstances may be, we have counseling solutions to assist you.
- Get to the Bottom of Academic Struggles and Other Issues at School
- Improve Self Esteem after Bullying or Trauma
- Teach Children How to Express Their Thoughts and Feelings
- Enhance Relationships within the Family through Family Counseling
- Diagnose Learning Disabilities, ADHD, Autism and Other Conditions through Psychological Testing
- Educate Children on How to Control Emotions, Such as Anger and Rage
- Find Creative Solutions Fit for the Child’s Lifestyle and Personality
If you are interested in family counseling, teen counseling, couples counseling, or other counseling services, we provide those as well. Just give us a call at (715) 381-1980 to ask about child counseling in Hudson, WI, or any other services we have to offer.
Evening and Weekend Appointments Available for Child Counseling in Hudson, WI
Between school hours and your busy work schedule, you may not have time for child counseling during normal business hours. No worries – we have appointment times to accommodate you. Both of our therapist offices in Hudson, WI are open late Monday through Friday, and we have Saturday appointments available as well. Your child can receive top-quality counseling at a timeframe that suits your family.