Addiction Counseling near St. Paul, MN
Tired of being controlled by your addiction? Ready to take back the reins and enjoy the addiction-free life you once knew? Midwest Psychological Services provides addiction counseling near St. Paul, MN. Our experienced therapists use evidence-based solutions to help you through the mental side of addiction. No matter how long you’ve had your addiction, there are treatment options available for you.
- Alcohol Addiction Counseling
- Drug Addiction Counseling
- Prescription Drug Addiction Counseling
- Substance Abuse Counseling
- Gambling Addiction Counseling
- Sex Addiction Counseling
- Exercise Addiction Counseling
- Hoarding Addiction Counseling
- Relationship Addiction Counseling
- And Other Addiction Counseling Services
The journey starts with a confidential phone call. Reach out at (715) 381-1980 to learn more about addiction counseling near St. Paul, MN.
Evidence-Based Addiction Counseling near St. Paul, MN
You deserve the best treatment available, and that is exactly what we offer at Midwest Psychological Services. Our counselors and therapists use tested and proven counseling strategies, personalized to fit each client. Find the root cause of your addiction and conquer it at the source. During addiction treatment, you can…
- Conquer Addiction at the Root
- Work through Issues Related to Addiction, Such as Depression, Anger Management, Anxiety, Grief and Trauma
- Rebuild Relationships with Your Loved Ones
- Gain a Valuable Support System to Guide You through Addiction Recovery
- Learn How to Respond to Addiction Triggers in Your Day-to-Day Life
- Find Coping Mechanisms That Fit Your Lifestyle and Personality
- Avoid Relapse and Get Long-Term Support for Your Addiction Therapy
If you would like to learn more about addiction counseling near St. Paul, MN, give us a call at (715) 381-1980. We will gladly answer any questions you have about the process.
Does Addiction Counseling Really Work?
Addiction counseling is just like any other form of therapy. It can work, but only if you are committed to it. We have seen tremendous success with addiction counseling near St. Paul, MN. The clients who see the most progress are the ones that follow their therapist’s advice and take an active role in therapy. If you are ready to change your life for the better, we are here to guide you. Contact Midwest Psychological Services to start your addiction treatment.