Addiction Counseling in Hudson, WI
If you are looking for addiction counseling in Hudson, WI, Midwest Psychological Services is here to assist you. We have two locations in Hudson, both with addiction therapists on staff. These psychologists have years of specialized experience helping people overcome drug addiction, alcoholism, gambling addiction, food addiction, and more. Some forms of addiction therapy include:
- Drug Addiction Counseling
- Alcohol Addiction Counseling
- Sex Addiction Counseling
- Gambling Addiction Counseling
- Prescription Drug Addiction Counseling
- Hoarding Addiction Counseling
- Food and Eating Addiction
- Exercise Addiction Counseling
- Relationship Addiction Counseling
- And Other Forms of Addiction Counseling in Hudson, WI
Whether you’ve lived with addiction for a while or you recently fell into it, there are treatment solutions available. Give us a call at (715) 381-1980 to learn more about addiction counseling in Hudson, WI.
Confidential Addiction Counseling in Hudson, WI
Your privacy is always protected at Midwest Psychological Services. Your therapist will not judge you for your addiction or the circumstances that led to it. If you have experienced trauma, loss, abuse or neglect, you can speak out about it in a confidential environment. Your therapist will be there to help you bring closure to the past and look forward to a brighter future.
- Figure out What Caused the Addiction in the First Place
- Identify Your Addiction Triggers and Learn How to Control Your Responses to Them
- Find Addiction-Fighting Strategies That Fit Your Lifestyle and Experiences
- Work through Depression, Anxiety, Grief, Trauma, and Other Circumstances That Fuel Addiction
- Rebuild Relationships with Family Members and Friends
- Prevent Relapse by Learning Healthy, Effective Coping Strategies
- Build a Strong Support System to Empower You through Addiction Recovery
Contact us at (715) 381-1980 to schedule an appointment or to learn more about addiction counseling in Hudson, WI.
How to Get the Most from Addiction Therapy
The people who see the most success with addiction counseling are the ones who truly commit to the process. It may take time for you to feel comfortable talking about your circumstances, and that’s OK. The fact that you are here shows that you want to make a change, and that is the first step toward recovery. Follow your therapist’s advice, open up when you’re ready, and embrace the changes to come. That is how you can make the most of your addiction counseling.